Matai Tiny House Camper
This Tiny House Camper is the ultimate in fully functional design, specifically made so that you can bring modern luxuries from home right to where the view is.
So we got to work and this is what we came up with..
- An innovative back to back couch with heaps of storage, facing inside in bad weather and outside when the view is awesome.
The couch rolls effortlessly into a double bed for a comfortable sleep and if you wanted to sit up in bed you can prop up the back rest.
Rather than standard foam, the mattress itself is a one layer medium density foam and one layer high quality memory foam (super comfy).
*300 watt full solar setup with huge 250 amph battery*
Electricity! pretty handy in this day and age and especially when you are in the middle of nowhere.
This size solar setup is enough to run the:
- Remote controlled surround sound blue tooth stereo
- Power points
- Remote controlled dimmable lights
- Bedside reading lights
- Above kitchen cooking light
- Electric water pump
- A Diesel heater!
The van is also fitted with a fully functional kitchen which features:
- 2 hob stainless steel gas cooker
- Full sized kitchen sink (much easier for dishes)
- Inline water filter for clean fresh drinking water
- 35 litre fresh water and 35 litre grey water tanks
Then, just when you thought it couldn't get much better.. we knew that winter is coming so we fitted the tiny house with a climate controlled fully automatic diesel heater. This means that on those cold nights you can set the thermostat to 22 degrees (or warmer) and relax in comfort.
Pretty simple rules really, No smoking inside and keep your distance when following cars on gravel roads (windscreen chips).
Minimum hire days has been set for this vehicle:
December to February: 2 days
March to May: 2 days